ABOUT THE SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (SGIFF)
Founded in 1987, SGIFF is the largest and longest-running film event in Singapore. It has become an iconic event in the local arts calendar that is widely attended by international film critics, and known for its dynamic programming and focus on groundbreaking Asian cinema for Singapore and the region. Committed to nurturing and championing local and regional talent, its competition component, the Silver Screen Awards, brings together emerging filmmakers from Asia and Southeast Asia while paying tribute to acclaimed cinema legends. With its mentorship programmes, masterclasses and dialogues with attending filmmakers, the Festival also serves as a catalyst for igniting public interest, artistic dialogue, and cultural exchanges in the art of filmmaking. The SGIFF is organised by the Singapore International Film Festival Ltd, a non-profit organisation with Institution of Public Character (IPC) status.
For more information, please visit: www.sgiff.com
We are seeking for suitably qualified individuals for the following position:
• Assist in the execution of marketing communications strategy for the festival to achieve ticket sales targets.
• Assist in the management and maintenance of the festival website and social media platforms.
• Assist in the design of collaterals.
• Assist in managing mailing lists and database.
• Assist in general administration for the Festival.
• At least GCE “A” Levels or Diploma in Marketing, Arts Management and Media. Currently enrolled students are welcomed to apply.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in other languages a plus.
• Responsible, calm, meticulous, organized, and able to meet deadlines.
• Able to work independently and yet a team player.
• Interest in film and/or the arts would be preferred.
Period of Engagement: 1 May to 20 December 2018. The internship can be part-time (commitment of at least 20 hours weekly) or full-time. A monthly stipend/allowance will be offered.
Interested applicants may send a copy of your CV including the position you are applying for, a picture of yourself, two references, and your expected remuneration to [email protected] by 31 March 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.