SGIFF Film Club Booking Form
Select the programme and the amount of tickets you would like to purchase.
Have a discount code? You can apply it below
Credit / Debit Card Info
Key points to note:
- Please check the film rating before purchase. All participants need to fulfil the minimum age requirement stated in every session’s advisory rating.
- All participants are required to be VACCINATED due to venue requirements.
- All seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Keep your masks on at all times unless consuming food and beverages during the screening.
- Please put your phone on silent when the screening commences.
- The Film Club programme runs for 2.5 hours.
- All participants will be verified upon registration to fulfil the minimum age requirement stated in every session’s advisory rating.
- Participants are entitled to a light meal and beverage at every session to complement their cinematic experience.
- After the film screening, participatory discussions will be facilitated by the SGIFF team to share new viewpoints and opinions.
Terms & Conditions for Group Promo Code:
- Offer is valid for Film Club sessions held between the period of 23 August to 14 October only.
- Offer is valid as a group booking. Bookings must be made in groups of 3 or more in the same transaction for discounts to apply.
- Tickets can be purchased across all available sessions held between the period of 23 August to 14 October only.
- Purchases must be made via the SGIFF website at least 3 days prior to the desired screening to secure food of choice ; any booking after will be subject to availability.
- Please note that there is a no refund or exchange policy on ticket bookings.
- Singapore International Film Festival reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions of this promotion at any time without prior notice.