FEATURE FILM & SHORT FILM SUBMISSIONS
Singapore International Film Festival welcomes Asian and Southeast Asian films to be part of its Official Selection and Competition section.
Submissions opens 15 April 2019, 6pm (GMT+8) and ends 19 August 2019, 6pm (GMT +8).
If you have any enquiries please write in to [email protected]
• Feature film submission should be 60 mins and above.
• Feature films may be from any country/countries of production
• Feature films must be directed by a filmmaker of Asian nationality or origin.
• A list of countries qualified under the Asian region can be found here.
• Short film submission should be 30 mins and below.
• Short film submissions must be from Southeast Asia.
• It should be directed by a filmmaker of Southeast Asian nationality or origin.
A list of countries qualified under the Southeast Asian region can be found here.
15 April – 4 August 2019: Early Bird Submission
No entry fees are charged during this period.
5 – 19 August 2019: Late Phase Submission
The Festival will charge a submission fee of USD$25. This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
• Films must at least be a Singapore premiere, meaning entries must not have been broadcasted on TV, made available on the Internet or screened publicly in Singapore in any way prior to the Festival. Priority will be given to World, International and Asian premieres.
• Films must have been completed no earlier than 1 June 2018.
• Feature film entries must be from Asia.
• Short film entries must be from Southeast Asia.