Terms of Service
All prices listed are nett on SGIFF.COM
Singapore International Film Festival (SGIFF) accepts VISA and MASTERCARD debit and credit card payments through STRIPE. We ensure accuracy in our billing as all our transactions are automatically processed.
We shall be entitled to cancel or terminate our obligations to fulfill any order, for any reason whatsoever, even after an order is confirmed by, and paid for by the customer, with or without notice and we shall not be liable to any party for such termination or cancellation.
In such an event, we shall refund to the customer the ticket price.
All tickets sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, except where exceptions are stated due to cancellations or rescheduled times.
We welcome your feedback. Should you feel dissatisfied with any of our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By choosing to access our websites and/or mobile application, you agree that you may only download the content strictly for your own viewing or for your own personal non-commercial use at all times. Except only with the prior written approval, consent and permission of SGIFF, you are not permitted to:
(a) download, copy or store, in any medium or form;
(b) reproduce, publish, broadcast, transmit or show, in any other website or webpage or in any other medium whatsoever; and/or
(c) adapt or change in any way, the contents for any purpose whatsoever.
SGIFF reserves the right to take any and all legal actions against and/or to prosecute any person who infringes or repeatedly infringes our copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
We reserve the right to update this TERMS OF SERVICE from time to time as we expand our services. We will post a notice on our home page to inform you that an update has been made. Your use of the website after this Policy has been updated will be deemed acceptance of the updated Policy.
By purchasing Singapore International Film Festival (SGIFF) tickets,
1. You agree that purchased tickets may be used by the Ticket Holder only to gain admission to the relevant movie screenings, events and not for any other purpose.
2. You agree that all tickets, whether purchased or complimentary, may not, without the prior written consent of SGIFF, be resold or offered for resale at a premium or otherwise (whether by online auction sites or otherwise) or be used for or in connection with advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including and without limitation to competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original buyer or any subsequent bearer. You further agree that if a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
3. You agree that SGIFF shall not be liable for any loss and/or fraudulent cases arising from the purchase of tickets from any unauthorised points of sale.
4. You agree to abide by the House Rules set of selected Cinemas in which SGIFF will run its screenings.
Standard House Rules:
- You will be refused entry into cinemas/venues if you are unable to show identification for rated films.
- Silence in the cinema – no chatting on mobile phones or loud conversations during the movie. Please also avoid using your mobile phone at all – the glare distracts other patrons.
- No cameras or recording equipment in the cinema.
- No smoking within the premises.
- Adhere to any house rules set by the venue.
6. You agree that SGIFF reserves the right to refuse entry to you or to remove you from screening premises if you do not comply with the House Rules and/or at its discretion without giving any reason whatsoever. In such an event, SGIFF reserves the right to refund the price of tickets at its own discretion without giving any reason whatsoever.
7. You agree that SGIFF reserves the right to change or cancel the show times of any movie at any time without prior notice to you and that SGIFF shall not be liable to you or any third party for such cancellation or change. In such an event, SGIFF shall refund to you an amount not exceeding the ticket price.
8. You agree that SGIFF shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect and/or consequential losses, damages, injuries suffered by you within its partners’ premises, arising from any acts or omissions of SGIFF, its staff and/or its other customers/patrons whether those acts or omissions were negligent or otherwise.
9. You agree to indemnify SGIFF and/or its staff for any direct, indirect and/or consequential losses, damages, injuries suffered by SGIFF, its staff and/or its other customers/patrons within its assigned venuesscreening premises, arising from any of your actions or omissions, whether intentional, negligent or otherwise.
10. Both you and SGIFF agree that this contract is governed by laws of the Republic of Singapore and both parties agree that all disputes are to be referred to arbitration.
11. Management reserves the right to amend or adjust Terms & Conditions without prior notice.