SGIFF is dedicated to the safety and wellbeing of our patrons, filmmakers, guests and staff, as we strive to share a wonderful cinematic experience during the Festival.
We will implement safety measures and protocols in accordance with the latest authorities’ directives at the physical venues.
For more information on ticketing and our Covid-19 safety guidelines when visiting the cinemas, please check sgiff.com/faq
*Prices exclude SISTIC fees
Festival Opening & Scene UnSeen
All Other Films
SISTIC Booking Fee
Tickets below $20
Tickets above $20
4 for $50*
Discover new films and broaden your horizons! Select a minimum of one film per group to qualify for the discount.
10 FOR 10%*
Purchase any 10 tickets in a single transaction to enjoy a 10% discount off ticket prices!
*Offer excludes Festival Opening, Scene UnSeen (Special Feature), and all FORUM events.
SGIFF Website Exclusive
If you’re a first-time user, create an account on sgiff.com and enjoy 10% off your first ticket purchase on SISTIC!
Students (local/overseas), fulltime national servicemen and senior citizens (55 years old and above):
- Enjoy $1 off opening film and Scene UnSeen, or $0.50 off all other films (valid ID required).
- Children aged 12 years and below can enjoy tickets at $14.
- Tickets can only be purchased by calling SISTIC Hotline 6348 5555.
Booking of Tickets
Tickets will be available online up until 15 mins before screening time. You will receive your e-ticket through email.
We encourage everyone to purchase their tickets early to secure a seat. Door sales will not be available at the screening venues.
If there is more than one child your group, all children must be from the same household. Other vaccinated individuals can be from different households as the child(ren). Adults bringing more than one child will need to provide proof, at the screening venue, that the children reside in the same household.Find a Film Now
Terms & Conditions
If the ‘unavailable’ notification appears while you are selecting your seat, it is possible that your booking has passed the cut-off time, the screening is filling fast or the film has not been rated.
In such an event, you can:
• Check ticketing.sistic.com.sg/sistic/booking/sgiff2021 to verify if tickets are still available.
• Notify SGIFF by sending us a message through our Facebook page.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Refunds and Cancellation
1. What are the authorised ticketing channels for SGIFF32?
2. Are there any current promotions?
3. Can I still purchase my tickets at the venue on the day of the screening?
4. What can I do if something is sold out? Will there be additional screenings added?
5. I did not receive my e-ticket after payment. What should I do?
6. I am no longer able to attend the film screening. Are tickets refundable?
7. Are there fewer seats available for cinema screenings?