Here are some things to keep in mind for SGIFF! From booking tickets to attending screenings, we want you to have the best experience.
- All screenings will be free seating on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Doors open 10 minutes before the screening start time.
- For the best seats, please arrive early as doors open 10 minutes before screenings.
- Kindly arrive in a timely manner as our pre-rolls are under 5 minutes and thereafter screenings will begin.
- If you are delayed beyond 10 minutes, your seat may be reassigned to the Rush Queue.
- Couldn’t get tickets? Join the Rush Queue.
- 10 minutes after the screening start time, seats will be released to those in the Rush Queue on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We recommend arriving at the Rush Queue no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your screening.
- Each person in the queue will be entitled to one ticket only.
- Please note that being in the Rush Queue does not guarantee entry to the screening.
- Please check the film ratings before booking your tickets, an ID check may be requested by our Front-of-House staff.
- Kindly note that all tickets sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- For further inquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a couple hours to spare before your screening?
Make your way to our Fest Lounge! Relax, connect, socialise with other cinephiles, your home away from home!
155 Middle Road